Job Description: Receive performance calls from customers, law enforcement agencies, car clubs, etc. utilizing a computer aided dispatch system. Assist with route planning as needed. Keep accurate record of calls. Maintain contact with customers and dispatchers as needed for efficiency of call completion, safety of other drivers and customers, and excellent customer service.
- Battery charging system test
- Battery Installation
- Flat tires
- Gas delivery
- Emergency Call/Scene Support
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timeline and schedules.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary: $15 – $20 an hour, paid weekly
Schedule/Hours: Days/Nights rotating weekends and holidays. Drug Free Workplace
What you get:
- Employee discounts (Towing and Automotive)
- Paid Training
- Paid Time off