Job Description: Receive and dispatch calls from customers, law enforcement agencies, car clubs, etc. utilizing a computer aided dispatch system. Relay requests to drivers using computer aided tracking software. Assist with route planning as needed. Keep accurate record of calls. Maintain contact with customers and drivers as needed for efficiency of call completion, safety of drivers and customers, and excellent customer service.
- Assign loads to drivers in a fair and equitable manner.
- Prioritize loads for timely and most efficient delivery
- Safely plan trips around loads/calls/emergencies/customer expectations
- Assist drivers in planning routes where necessary
- Communicate with drivers, checking in throughout pickup, transit, and delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented work habits.
- Work well under pressure.
- Maintain professional demeanor.
- Communicate with all customers and staff in a professional manner. Good interpersonal skills; able to work well with a wide range of individuals.
- Manage customer service issues in real time in a professional manner
- Complete paperwork and enter required data into computer as required.
- Basic Computer skills (word & excel)
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary: $15 – $25 an hour, paid weekly
Schedule/Hours: Days/Nights rotating weekends and holidays.
What you get:
- Employee discounts (Towing and Automotive)
- Paid Training
- Paid Time off