Job Description: Perform towing operations as assigned by dispatch for customers, law enforcement agencies, car clubs, etc. utilizing a computer aided dispatch system. Respond to accidents, breakdowns and other roadside incidents. Maintain contact with customers and dispatch as needed when you are en route. Use excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customers and manage time well when on the road.
- DOT Card
- CDL License
- Age 25 years and up
- Driving Record Check
- Daily truck safety/driving inspections.
- Safely load cars onto the back of your truck and perform basic repairs and/or tow vehicles to assigned destination.
- Keep you truck lean and in good condition.
- Respond to accidents, break-downs, and other roadside incidents.
- Remove illegally parked vehicles.
- Work well under pressure.
- Good time management skills.
- Maintain professional demeanor at all times.
- Good interpersonal skills; able to work well with a wide range of individuals.
- Complete paperwork as required with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timeline and schedules.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary: $15 – $25 an hour, paid weekly
Schedule/Hours: Days/Nights rotating weekends and holidays.
What you get:
- Employee discounts (Towing and Automotive)
- Paid Training
- Paid Time off